Photo Collage Screensaver is a Windows screensaver written in .NET. It takes pictures from your computer and turns them into a beautiful collage screensaver. File types supported include: JPG, JPEG, and PNG.
Technologies: c#, .net, wpf, screensaver
- GitHub: https://github.com/digital-lagniappe/photocollage
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PhotoCollageScreensaver/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCynmLn_1_UZOxaEhpFbA7vA
- Display your photos from any location
- Display your photos in order or randomized
- Display your photos across multiple monitors
- Control the number of photos displayed at once
- Control the speed your photos rotate
- And for advanced users, set the maximum size of of your photos (default size is 500 pixels)
Setup and Install
As of v1.3, Photo Collage Screensaver does have an installer that you can download. If you prefer to install with just the “.scr” file, here are the installation instructions:
- For Windows 7 32-bit, place the .scr and .dll files in the “C:/Windows/System32/” directory.
- For Windows 7 64-bit, place the .scr and .dll files in the “C:/Windows/SysWOW64/” directory.
- Version 2.0 and above: .NET Framework 4.5
- Version 1.5 and below: .NET Framework 4.0